If you are moving home, it is easy to transfer your energy plan to your new property.
Let us know you’re moving home via your online account and we’ll take care of the transfer for you.
We’ll need to know your moving date and your new address. If you’ve already moved, we’ll also need the meter reading you took on the last day your old home (the ‘closing read’) and the reading you took on the first day in your new home (the ‘opening read’).
See further details below
If you were with Ebico Living in your old property
The day you move out, you need to take closing meter readings at your old address and opening meter readings at your new address. Let us know what they are so you don’t pay for energy other people use.
We’ve made it easier for you to bring Ebico Living with you via your online account or you can contact us.
You will need:
- Date of move
- Final meter readings (If you don’t give us your meter readings, we’ll have to estimate your final bill which may not be accurate)
- We can then discuss setting up your Ebico Living account at your new address, we will need your start meter readings as well.
If you were with another supplier in your old property
We understand when you move home things can be stressful. That’s why we’ve made it is easier for you to switch to Ebico Living online.
You will need:
- Your new address
- An email address or contact telephone number
- Your annual energy consumption, don’t worry if you don’t know it as our quote tool will help you estimate this.
- Bank details – if you’re a credit customer